- Learned to fly in Czarist Russia's air force.
- September 2, 1924 - Berzins volunteers to find aircraft abroad suitable for purchase by the Latvian Aero Club. Unfortunately,
the import taxes were so high that this project proved to be impossible.
- Along with M.Kenins he purchases one of the Christine Backman trainers, which they subsequently sold to the Latvian Aero Club.
- April 17, 1931 - named commander of the 1st Squadron, Aizsargu Aviacija
- 1931 - Berzins distributes diplomas to the 26 students who had successfully completed the LAK's flight theory course.
- July 26, 1932 - goes to Liepaja to support and encourage Pulins in his flight to Sweden. He also met Pulins in Riga when he
reutnred on the 29th.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Irbitis, K Latvijas Aviacija un tas Pionieri pg. 41, 42
- Irbitis, K. Of Struggle and Flight pg. 37, 38
- Sparnota Latvija, No.61 (July 1939) pg.254
- HOME -