DUNCIS, KARLIS (aka EGLAJS, KARLIS)
- October 23, 1925 - first solo flight (LVG #27) Rank: Sargeant
- March 1, 1928 - completes the pilot skills upgrade training program.
- September 10, 1928 - checks out on the new Letov S.16
- 1930 - promoted to the rank of Staff Sgt.
- 1931 - Duncis and Kirsons are assigned the repsonsibility to ensure all flying personnel in the 2nd Reconnaissance
Squadron receive parachute training.
- June 5, 1932 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- May 20, 1937 - flying SV-5 #106, with observer Sgt.Vjakse, makes a heavy forced landing at Bolderaja.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.7
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- HOME -