- May 13, 1925 - first solo flight. Rank: Lieutenant.
- 1925 - graduates from flight school
- May 7, 1926 - crashes heavily while flying as a passenger with Prieditis in LVG #27.
- February 7, 1928 - is checked out on the new Letov S.16s
- August 28, 1928- promoted to the rank of Lt.-Captain
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- November 1932 - attains full combat pilot status
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- August 21, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- January, 1938 - Commander of the 2nd Fighter Squadron.
- October 1938 - on the roster of the 2nd Fighter Squadron, flying Gloster Gladiators.
- September 1939 - on the roster of the 7th Long Range Reconnaissance Squadron, based in Krustpils.
- 1941 (Soviet Occupation) - arrested and deported to Siberia, where he died of starvation.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis May 22, 1930
- HOME -