GRASBERGS, BERNHARDS (aka GRAVA, BERNHARDS)
- 1927 - Graduates from flight school
- February 28, 1929 - earns combat pilot status (on the Letov S.16)
- July 30, 1930 - completes the pilot skills refresher program
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- transferred to naval aviation unit.
- July 23, 1935 - checks out on the new new Fairy Seals
- May 25, 1936 - with the dissolution of the naval section, Grasbergs is transferred to the 8th Reconnaissance
Squadron (naval). Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- 1936 - with J.Sleiters, responsible for overseeing the building of a Svenska Pirat copy in the LKOD workshops.
- January 5, 1938 - served in the civil aviation administration.
- September 1939 - on the roster of the 4th Fighter Squadron, being creating in Riga.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Sparnota Latvija, No.61 (July 1939) pg.247
- HOME -