- learns to fly with the Imperial Russian Air Service.
- After the war, returns to Latvia and joins the Aviation Park.
- October 1, 1920 - placed in charge of the Aviation Park repair workshops.
- March 10, 1923 - Head of the Aviation Park workshops, a post he soon leaves but continues to serve in the aviation
section, now in a clerical capacity.
- October 1926 - travels to Stockholm, Sweden with Capt. V.Jakubovs, to accept He-4s #10 and #11 from the Svenska Aero Company.
- May 17, 1929 - requests, and is granted, his discharge from military service. (Order No.410, May 17, 1929)
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 81, 82, 86
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, May 18, 1929.
- HOME -