- 1898: Born, in Czarist-era Latvia
- September 15, 1916 - enters service in Imperial Russia's air force.
- After the war, returns to Latvia.
- 1924 - called up for mandatory service in the Latvian military, assigned to the Aviation section.
- July 1925 - makes his first solo flight (LVG #27) Rank: Sargeant
- March 1, 1928 - a member of the first group to complete the compulsory aviation skills upgrade training.
- 1930 - promoted to the rank of Staff Sargeant.
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.11
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 80
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Sturtivant & Page The DH4/DH9 File pg. 265
- HOME -