- March 31, 1894 - Born
- July 30, 1925 - makes his first solo flight. (Rank: Ltn.)
- September 1926 - is transferred to the Naval Aviation unit. By the end of the year he has logged
47 hours, 45 minutes flying time in naval aircraft.
- January 28, 1930 - (Presidential Order No.527 (1)) - 1st.Lt. Karlis Kalacis is transferred form the Naval Aviation
unit to the Submarine section.
- Final military rank: Captain.
- After the war emigrates to England.
- March 12, 1971 - Died, in London England.
Bruvelis, Edvins, Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
Kadets No.4, 1974.
Latvijas Kareivis January 30, 1930
Prieditis, Erichs Eriks Latvijas Kara Flote
- HOME -