- May 1, 1906 - Born, Ventspils
- 1926 - called into military service, and enrolled in Military College
- 1929 - Graduated from Military College and is assigned to the Aviation division.
- 1931 - Graduates from flight school with pilots' license #224
- 1937 - Assigned to the Naval Aviation division in Liepaja
- 1940 - (Soviet occupation) released from military service
- (German occupation) Called into the Legion. Served in the 19th
division and was tasked with forming the auto transport corps.
- 1944 - ordered to return to Germany to join the Latvian aviation squadron,
However, he was retained in his 19th division HQ technical position until
- Detained in DP camp in American sector
- 1949 - emigrates to Adelaide, Australia.
- Sept.16, 1978 - dies in Adelaide, Australia.
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1976, No.4
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1978, No.5
- Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture Edvins Bruvelis
- HOME -