December 15, 1904 - born, near Valmiera, where he completes his basic education.
1924 - called into military service, assigned to the Aviation Regiment.
1925 - completes the aviation mechanic program with honors.
August 12, 1928 - completes his first solo flight.
October 1, 1928 - graduates from flight school. Rank: Sargeant
September 13, 1929 - crashes heavily in a Martinsyde ADC.1
December 3, 1930 - crashes in Bristol Bulldog #73 at Spilve.
Initially, his injuries were not believed to be life-threatening, but over the next 24 hours his condition declined
dramatically and he succumbed to internal injuries during the night of December 4 - 5.
December 8, 1930 - laid to rest in Riga's Mezu Kapi,
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 99
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, December 4, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis, December 5, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis, December 6, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis, December 7, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis, December 9, 1930