LUMBERGS, EDUARDS (LUMBERGS-GRINBERGS)
- March 28, 1903 - Born, in Skriveru pag., near Riga.
- December 1923 - enrolls in a military school from which he graduates with top grades. Is assigned
to the 10th (Aizputes) Infantry.
- January 1926 - transfers to the Aviation Regiment and enrolls in flight school for pilot training.
- August 20, 1926 - in an Albatros trainer, successfully completes his first solo flight.
- June 13, 1927 - makes his first flight in a Sopwith Camel.
- August 6, 1927 - Dies in the crash of Sopwith Camel #9.
- Briedis, Emils Latviesa Stasts, pg. 93
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-08-07
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-08-09
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-08-10
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-08-11
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-08-13
- HOME -