- By trade, a chauffeur.
- 1934 - a member of the second (and last) graduating class of pilots trained by the Aizsargi.
- November 1934 - while flying to the aviation training camp at Daugavpils, Naumanis' engine failed. There was no suitable
place for a forced landing, and his aircraft (Ikars II) was destroyed.
- April 24, 1935 - registers for the Latvian Aero Club's private pilot's program, but has to withdraw.
- December 4, 1936 - after re-registering for the course, he graduates from flight school.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- HOME -