- Graduated from flight school (Sevastopol, Russia) and served in the Imperial Russian Air Service, assigned to a Naval Aviation unit.
- 1920 - joins the Latvian military, aviation section. Rank: Lieutenant
- November 23, 1920 - a founding member of the original Latvian Aero Club.
- March 21, 1921 - Second in Command of the Aviation Section, and in charge of the technical shop. Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- Ozols establishes the Aviation section of the Christine Bachman company.
- 1926 - Ozols oversees the construction of two Albatros B.II copies at the Christine Bachman Company, built for the Aviation Regiment.
- 1932 - dies, in Riga.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Irbitis, K. Of Struggle and Flight
- HOME -