VELDRE, EDUARDS (aka Eduards MEIJERS)
- October 21, 1930 - graduates from flight school
- December 24, 1938 - placed in charge of the Latvian Aero Club's pilot training program in Riga.
- June 4, 1939 - named Commander of the newly-renovated Kalnciems aerodrome.
- July 23, 1939 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Vainode.
- July 31, 1939 - is granted the title of "Combat Pilot" Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- September 1939 - flight commander with the 4th Fighter Squadron being formed in Riga.
- After the war, emigrates to West Germany
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1970 No.3 pg. 20
- Sparnota Latvija, No.33 (Mar 1937) pg.85
- Sparnota Latvija, No.57 (March 1939) pg.101
- Sparnota Latvija, No.60 (June 1939) pg.217
- Sparnota Latvija, No.61 (July 1939) pg.256
- Sparnota Latvija, No.63 (Sep 1939) pg.297, 298
- Sparnota Latvija, No.68 (Feb 1940) pg.52, 53
- Sparnota Latvija, No.71/72 (May 1940) pg.171
- HOME -