- from Jelgava, brother of Verner and Voldemars Vidins, also aviators.
- 1935 - graduates from Jelgava glider school, qualified to fly a glider, be a glider instructor, and to oversee the building of gliders.
- 1937 - graduated from flight school. Rank: corporal
- Emigrated to Australia after the war
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Loza & Ozolins, Latviesu Lidotaji Vol.2, pg. 15
- Sparnota Latvija, No. 7 (Jan.1935) pg. 202
- Sparnota Latvija, No. 9 (March 1935) pg. 255
- Sparnota Latvija, No. 59 (May 1939) pg.181
My Thanks to the Vidins family and particularly Peter Vidins for sharing their family photos.
- HOME -