February 15, 1928 - makes his first solo flight (in a Letov S.16)
May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
1931 - designated an officer candidate
May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
September 9, 1934 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
1940 - arrested by the Soviets, then repatriated to Germany because of his German background.
February 1, 1965 - Died, in Sydney Australia Laid to rest in the Rukvuda cemetary in Sydney.
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1965, No.3
- Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture Bruvelis, Edvins
- Latvijas Kareivis, May 22, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934