- An original, founding member of the Latvian military aviation group.
- June 26-27, 1919 - involved in a firefight between a group of Latvian aviators and a german military unit patrolling in Riga.
- October 13, 1919 - appointed adjutant to Lt.Drillis, commander of the Aviation Park. Rank: Lieutenant.
- 1924 - editor of a short-lived Aviation news magazine, published by the Aviation Section officers club.
- 1934 - Shares an apartment (rented from Sgt.Gesmanis) with Emils Briedis, living on Daugavgrivas Street.*
- September 15, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Ikskile.
- 1936 - graduates from flight school
* Note: it is uncertain if these are two different individuals named Valentins Zeltins, or if possibly the original non-flying member of the Aviation Park
took on a flying role many years later.
- Briedis, Emils Latviesa Stasts
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- HOME -