- Sept. 1938 - graduates from the Latvian Aero Club's sport fliers' school.
- Employed by LKOD until it closed in late 1938
- 1938 - 1941 - employed by the aircraft division of VEF.
- 1950 - Emigrated to the USA.
- Employed by Lockheed of Atlanta, Georgia. Later moved to San Francisco to work on Lockheed's
Polaris and Poseidon missile projects.
- April 23, 1983 - died, in the USA.
- Irbitis, Karlis Latvijas Aviacija un tas Pionieri
- Irbitis, Karlis Of Struggle and Flight pg 112, 159, 162, 166
- Sparnota Latvija, No.51 (Sept 1938) pg. 631
- HOME -