January 5 The first meeting of the Board of the Latvian Aero Club. January 7 Nieuport 23 #3 is test flown and returned to service. January 13 Eduards Metums transfers to the Aviation Park. January 24- Rudolf Drillis is named commander of the Aviation Park.
- Halberstadt C.V #3 is test flown and returned to service.
February 9Albatros B.II #20 is test flown and returned to service. February 12 Rudolf Drillis departs as commander of the Aviation Park and is replaced by F.Zutte. February 13Albatros B.II #5 is crashed by Ltn.Lejins. February 18 Albatros C.III 1158 (#25) is test flown and returned to service. February 28 Albatros C.III (#25) is crashed by Capt. Zutte.
March 10 - F.Zutte becomes commander of the Aviation Division.
- Augusts Lazdins is promoted to the rank of flight sergeant. March 19Sopwith Strutter #14 is test flown and returned to service. March 21 The Aviation Park is reorganized and renamed as the Aviation Division
April 6 Albatros C.III #26 is test flown and returned to service. April 18 Karlis Lepels transfers to the Aviation Division.
July 1 Sopwith Strutter #11 is crashed. July 2- Janis Indans graduates from flight school.
- Andrejs Veldrums transfers to the Aviation Division. July 3Sopwith Strutter #13 is crashed. July 5 An attempt to include Liepaja in a new airline route (Germany-Klaipeda-Liepaja-Riga) fails when the airfield at Liepaja proves to be too short
for the Fokker F.III to take off again. The plane had to be dismantled, then re-assembled at the Liepaja seashore from where it took off successfully. July 7 The director of "Danziger Luftrederei" and three of his technical personnel land at Spilve in their Fokker F.III July 21 The first Junkers F.13 lands at Spilve. July 23 Sopwith Strutter #2 is crashed by pilot Jeske.
August 7 - The 2nd Aviation Festival at Spilve.
- V.Jakubovs crashes in Sopwith Camel #18
- J.Rimsa crashes in Sopwith Camel #9 August 16Augusts Dzenitis transfers to the Aviation Division. August 18 Nieuport 23 #3 is crashed by pilot Lazdins. August 21N.Jevlampjevs is ordered to visit Daugavpils to scout out a suitable site for an aerodrome. August 26Albatros B.II #5 is crashed by pilot Ziemelis.
September 7 Herberts Cukurs transfers to the Aviation Regiment. September 11 - An extra Aviation Show is held at Spilve.
- Albatros C.III #26 is crashed by Zutte and Belavskis. September 30 The Aviation Division moves into its permanent premises at Ilguciems, near Spilve.
October 1LGV #24 is crashed by Korobovskis and Geizelis. October 6 Sopwith Strutter #2 is crashed by Jeske and Deprejs. October 10Rumpler C.1 #6 is test flown and returned to service.
November 21 Nieuport 23 #3 is crashed by pilot Lazdins.
December 30 Eduards Ziemelis graduates from flight school.
- The Latvijas Aviacijas Biedriba (LAB), which is the Latvian Aviation Society, is formed.
- Karlis Irbitis enrols in the Valsts Rigas Technikums (Government Technical College of Riga)
- The first passenger airline flights to Latvia, as the German "Deutsche Luftrederei" (DLR) extends its routes to include Liepaja and Riga.
- The Estonian airline A.S.Aeronaut establishes a regular air mail delivery route to Riga, accepting passengers as space permits (Sablatnig P.III).
These flights took place twice weekly and continued until October 1921.