1929 January 29J.Putnins and N.Strukovs crash DH9A #4. winter Runka purchases "Spriditis II" from Pulins, but it unable to fly it successfully from a frozen lake surface. He sells the plane to Lt.Konstants.
February 28 Grasbergs qualifies as a combat pilot on the Letov S.16.
March 29 A.Tomass earns his wings.
May 25 - the intention to terminate the Aeroclub is announced.
June 2 Andrejs Sleiners (also listed as Steinerts) dies in a ground accident. June 13J.Rucels earns his wings. June 17 Alfreds Salmins crashes DH9A #63 at Spilve. June 28 - Ansis Jenzens dies in a ground accident while spinning the prop to start the engine.
- N.Kaneps earns his wings.
July 2 P.Ustups earns his wings. July 4 A.Verners earns his wings. July 30 K.Karps, N.Reinfelds, M.Springis, J.Bergins and E.Nolbergs all qualify as combat pilots on the Letov S.16.
August 6 J.Zeile qualifies as a combat pilot on the Letov S.16. August 23A.Rutins earns his wings. August A.S.Christine Backman completes its replica of the Caudron C.60.
Sept 2 A meeting of all members of the Latvian Aero Club is held to discuss the details of dissolution. Sept 5 Karlis Skaubitis and his passenger, B.Mazurs, are killed when their experimental, highly-modified Albatros aircraft stalls and crashes. Sept 21 The Latvian Aero Club announces that their organization is officially dissolved. Sept 30 E.Veinbergs earns his wings.
October 23 E.Veinbergs qualifies as a combat pilot on the Letov S.16. Autumn A.S.Christine Backman begins construction of the six U.12 Flamingos at their new facility in Bismuiza, a suburb of Riga. Autumn Zardins' "Vanadzins", re-designed as a two-seater, is test-flown successfully.
- Lt.Karlis Konstants installs a 25-hp Anzani engine into Cukurs' C.1 and it is now known as C.2 "Auseklitis".
- The AVDI is completed. Designed by P.Reinhards and built by the Aviation Regiment, it was crashed after a few weeks and never rebuilt.
- Cukurs and Pulins found the Sporta Lidotaju Biedriba (Society of Sport Pilots).
- The Lidotaju Biedriba erects a small shed/hangar at the edge of Spilve aerodrome.