September 23 Voldemars Peculis crashes DH9A #67 near Vecaki.
c.OctoberN.Pulins sells his "Ikars I-5" to the AA.
- The Aizsargi graduate their first class of qualified pilots - Valdmanis, Lesinskis, Sulcs, Petersons, Reichmanis,
Gailitis and Bandenieks.
- N.Pulins withdraws from the Sporta Lidotaju Biedriba and creates the Aviacijas Veicinasanas Biedriba (Aviation Sponsoring Society)
- Lt.Konstants' assistant is killed in the wreck of C.2 "Auseklitis".
- The PTGD (Pasta un Telegrafa Galvena Darbnica) is reorganized into the VEF (Valsts Elektrotechniska Fabrika).
- Paulovskis is appointed the first flight instructor for the AA.
- Polish airline LOT establishes routes linking Riga with other European cities.