|Date: July 9, 1939
||Known Personnel: A.Ansons,
A.Baumanis, Bandenieks, A.Biedrins, R.Celmins, V.Cukurs,
V.Dimza, N.Jakubovs, N.Jevlampjevs, K.Mikelsons, J.Rudzitis,
E.Sraders, K.Stojazs, A.Strazdins, E.Strubergs, A Vilks
||Aircraft Known to be Involved: 6 Aizsargu aircraft, 3 Aero Club aircraft,
and four gliders (including the Riga Central Glider School's new 2-seater #13).
- The sixth consecutive annual Kuldiga Aviation Festival.
- V.Cukurs made his first parachute jump, leaping successfully from a height of 600 metres.
- The program ended with candies being dropped (attached to tiny parachutes) for the children, and civilian
spectators received rides in the two-seaters.
- At 6pm the spectators received a bonus - a fly-over by a De Havilland DH.89 on the Liepaja-Riga route.
- After the air show, they had a banquet, with dancing, bonfires and fireworks.
- Approximately 10,000 spectators attended the event.