Source: Fokker (Holland)
Considered: May 1926
- C.5d 2-seat fighter/reconnaissance
- C.5e 2-seat light bomber/reconnaissance
Engine: Bristol Jupiter (400 - 450 hp)
Max Speed: 230 kph
- Length: 9.53 m
- Wing Span: 15.3 / 12.5 m
- Height: 3.30 m
Range: 500 km
Maximum Ceiling: 5500 m
- In late May the Fokker offices must have received an enquiry from the Latvian military, as their records show
prices and particulars quoted:
- C.5, excl. Machine Guns, Machine Gun-ring and motor
- C.5d ƒ 18.360, test flying ƒ 575. Crating, c.i.f.delivery Riga, insurance ƒ 1.907. For 2 a/c in 2 crates.
- C.5e resp. ƒ 19.170, ƒ 575, ƒ 2.116.
- Motor Jupiter 400 hp. Motor and armament are supplied by the client, for equipment models could be provided.
- Crating etc. for one a/c in 2 crates: C.5d ƒ 2.689, C.5e ƒ 3.089.
- The Fokker C.V may have been under consideration during the DH9A or, more likely, the Letov S.16 purchase.
- All information in the notes section generously provided by F.Gerdessen
- HOME -