|Date: October 7, 1934
||Known Personnel: R.Dzenis,
N.Pulins, Kruss (Estonian aviator), Olts (Estonian Aviator)
||Aircraft Known to be Involved: Pulin's "Zilais Putns"
- The event was hosted by the local chapter of the Aizsargi.
- The Estonian aviators put on a much-acclaimed display of aerobatics, marking the first time that visiting Estonian pilots
performed at a Latvian festival.
- After the event some attendees received rides in "Zilais Putns"
- Approximatedly 5,000 spectators attended the event.
- Bruvelis, E.Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, October 9, 1934.