|Date: July 12, 1936
||Known Personnel: Nikolajs Jevlampjevs,
Janis Indans, Janis Lindbergs, Rudolfs Jenkevics,
A.Valleika, N.Geizels, Rihards Gulbis, J.Sulcs,
||Aircraft Known to be Involved: "Zilais Putns", various aircraft of the military, Aizsargi
(including a KOD-1 purchased through donations from Kuldiga's aviation enthusiasts,
and the Latvian Aero Club, including two local gliders.
- Arranged by the 14th Kuldigas Aizsargi and the local branch of the Latvian Aero Club.
- Festival opened with a parade of airmen and their aircraft, and they were inspected by J.Indans, J.Lindbergs and J.Dreimanis.
- A minister christened the new hangar and buildings, the LKOD-1 ("Ventas Erglis"), plus the two recently completed gliders ("Kaija" and "Alise".
- The air show included the usual demonstrations, with parachute candy for the children and rides in the two-seaters for some spectaturs.
- Approximately 10,000 spectators attended the event, which raised about 5,000 Lati to help finance aviation activities.
Sparnota Latvija No.26, July, 1936. pg 797-798