|Date: July 26, 1936
||Location: Krustpils military airfield
||Known Personnel: Janis Indans,
Launics, J.Lodzins, T.Gailitis, Bandenieks
||Aircraft Known to be Involved: A number of aircraft from both the local military squadron and
- While the event took place on the military airfield, it was arranged by the local chapter
of the Latvian Aero Club.
- The program opened with formation flights, which was followed by individual demonstrations
of various sorts.
- The program also included a curious item - a demonstration of the air war in Abyssinia.
- A rainstorm cut the program slightly short, and no spectator rides were offered, but the
party moved to the large hangar, where dancing and dining continued until past midnight.
- Over 3,000 spectators attended the event.
Sparnota Latvija No.26, August 1936, pg. 800