|Date: August 28, 1938
||Location: The "Baz-Bites" property near Lutrini
||Aircraft Known to be Involved: Kuldiga's gliders, 1 Aizsargu KOD-2 aircraft and two
aircraft belonging to the Latvian Aero Club.
- Arranged by the Lutrini branch of the Latvian Aero Club and the Lutrini Aizsargi.
- The program opened with a glider demonstration, followed by the usual aerobatic and tactical
displays by the Aizsargi aircraft. Sotnieks performed aerobatics in the LAK's KOD-1, with Karklins and Jansevics
demonstrating aerial bombardment in the KOD-2.
- The event attracted over 3,000 spectators.
- Jaunais Kurzemnieks August 24, 1938.
- Jaunais Kurzemnieks August 31, 1938
- Sparnota Latvija No.53, November 1938, pg.709