|Date: September 4, 1938
||Known Personnel: A.Ansons, A.Reinfelde, T.Gailitis
||Aircraft Known to be Involved: Tow aircraft, one glider
- Arranged by the Smiltene chapter of the Latvian Aero Club.
- The new glider built by the 19th Glider Club group was christened "Irbite"
- Ansons and Gailitis did some formation flying, then Ansons demonstrated some low altitude precision
flying while Gailitis performed aerobatics, which was followed by a mock dogfight.
- Over 4,500 spectators attended the event, some of whom received airplane rides after the show.
- The evening program included a theatre performance ("Princese uz Kapnem") and a Festival Ball.
Sparnota Latvija No.52, October 1938, pg.666