|Date: September 25, 1938
||Location: the Priekule Mechanical Testing Station grounds
||Known Personnel: V.Dimza, K.Karklins,
L.Svalbe, K.Bandenieks, A.Valdmanis,
K.Stojazs, T.Gailitis, Reinholds Celmins
||Aircraft Known to be Involved:
- Organized by the Cesis chapter of the Latvian Aero Club and the 10th Cesis Aizsargu Regiment, this
was the first Aviation Festival for Cesis.
- The program began with the christening of the new glider "Apogs".
- This was followed by a glider demonstration.
- The aviators then demonstrated aerobatics and tactical flight, culminating in a parachute
jump by veteran aviator R.Celmins.
- The event was attended by about 5,000 spectators.
Aizsargs No.184 (1939, No.10), pg.702
Sparnota Latvija No. 53, November 1938, pg. 710, 711.