|Date: May 2, 1920
||Fatalities: ltn. Voldemars Skrastins
||Aircraft Involved: Sopwith Camel #6
- Shortly after takeoff, at an atltitude of 50 metres, the engine stopped.
- Pilot tried to turn back towards a landing area, but lost airspeed and stalled.
- Engine restarted as aircraft fell, but pilot was unable to regain control.
- The aircraft (original British serial no. N.8137) was totally destroyed and its serial #6 was eventually re-assigned to a rebuilt Rumpler C.1
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture