LATVIAN AVIATION ITEMS FROM
"KURZEMES VARDS" NEWSPAPER - 1929
- June 2
- Item promoting the Aviation Festival in Riga.
- June 4
- Report of fatal accident at the ball after the Aviation Festival in Riga.
- June 5
- A commission is formed to investigate the death of A.Sleinerts at the Aviation Festival in Riga.
- June 6 - no aviation items
- June 7 - no aviation items
- June 28 - no aviation items
- June 29 - no aviation items
- June 30 - no aviation items
- July 2
- Report: Soviet two-seater military aircraft lands in Latgale.
- Five naval aircraft returned from Riga, flew over Liepaja in formation, and landed at the naval base.
- July 3
- Update on the status of the two Soviet aviators in Latgale.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York