LATVIAN AVIATION ITEMS FROM
"KURZEMES VARDS" NEWSPAPER - 1934
- June 28 - no aviation items
- June 29
- 3 Death notices for Arvids Liepins and Karlis Stekis
- Report on the fatal crash of Liepins and Stekis.
- June 30
- Item about the careers of Liepins and Stekis.
- Report on pilot Zarins and the aircraft involved in the accident.
- July 1
- The establishment of a new Aizsargu Aviaicjas chapter in Liepaja.
- Coverage of the funeral of Liepins and Stekis
- The search continues for the missing parachute used by Zarins in the June 28 accident.
- July 3 - no aviation items
- August 12 - no aviation items
- August 14 - no aviation items
- August 15 - no aviation items
- August 16 - no aviation items
- August 17 - no aviation items
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York