AERODROME - KOKNESE
- April 12, 1920 - V.Skrastins crashes Sopwith Strutter #5254 at Koknese en route to Rezekne.
- April 15, 1920 - V.Korobovskis and A.Joniskans force-land Sopwith Strutter #5248 at Koknese en route to Rezekne.
- May 27, 1931 - Tenteris and Kregeris in DH9A #65 suffer an engine failure and make a forced landing near Koknese, along
the Plavinas-Koknese highway.
- July 19, 1931 - J.Rucels, flying a Martinsyde ADC.1 (#60) along the Daugava near Koknese, crashes heavily.
- August 29, 1937 - Aviation Festival
- September 26, 1937 - waypoint of the second "Flight Around Latvia" competition.
- August 28, 1938 - Aviation Festival
- August 20, 1939 - Aviation Festival
- 1941 - 1944 (German Occupation) - (Luftwaffe units based in Koknese during the German occupation)
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York