- January 27, 1906 - born, in Riga.
- 1927 - Graduates from flight school (Rank: Lieutenant).
- September 21, 1931 - completes the combat flying course.
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1933 - on the roster of the 1st Fighter Squadron, flying Bristol Bulldogs. Rank: 1st Lieutenant In 1939, he was the
second in command of this squadron.
- May 15, 1934 - with the overthrow of the Latvian parliament, Bambers is later singled out for his role in establishing stability
within the Aviation Regiment during the transition.
- February 18, 1937 - takes on the responsibilities of Secretary of the Latvian Aero Club..
- July 25, 1937 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Rujiena.
- August 4, 1937 - in his role as Secretary of the LAK, he accepts the glider "Lenta" as a gift from the 21st Glider Club.
- September 3, 1937 - participates in the LAK convention, held in Jelgava.
- September 26, 1937 - in his role as Secretary of the LAK, he accepts the glider "Dzelzcelnieks" as a gift from the 44th Glider Club.
He also addresses the participants in the LAK-sponsored model aircraft competition held at Spilve.
- September 1937 - participates, in a non-flying role, in the 2nd "Flight Around Latvia" contest.
- November 18, 1937 - participates in the annual LAK awards ceremony, including the awarding of the Clifford Harmon trophy to A.Dzenitis.
- August 21, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- October, 1938 - still with the 1st Fighter Squadron, Bambers converts to the new Gloster Gladiators.
- August 17, 1940 (Soviet Occupation) - the last pre-war Aviation Festival in Latvia, held at Spilve. The Soviets described it as a
combined aviation festival, but the Latvian involvement was very limited. Bambers flew one of the three Latvian Gloster Gladiators
which appeared in the show.
- November 15, 1982 - Died, in Toronto, Canada
Breidis, Emils Latviesa Stasts
Bruvelis, Edvins Latviesu Aviacijas Vesture
Kadets No.12 (1987)
Latvijas Kareivis May 22, 1930
Sparnota Latvija, No.32 (Feb 1937) pg.59
Sparnota Latvija, No.34 (Apr 1937) pg.118, 122
Sparnota Latvija, No.35 (May 1937) pg.156, 160
Sparnota Latvija, No.39 (Sep 1937) pg.253
Sparnota Latvija, No.40 (Oct 1937) pg.267, 280, 281, 282
Sparnota Latvija, No.41 (Nov 1937) pg.290, 319
Sparnota Latvija, No.42 (Dec 1937) pg.345, 347, 350