- 1927 - Graduates from flight school. Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- transferred to the Naval section, based at Liepaja.
- 1934 - (Naval Section) logs 11 hours, 5 min of flight time.
- July 16, 1935 - checks out on the Fairey Seal
- May 25, 1936 - the naval section is dissolved and Barons is transferred to an Aviation Regiment Reconnaissance Squadron.
- 1938 - head of the Liepaja Latvian Aero Club flight school. Rank: Captain
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Sparnota Latvija, No.32 (Feb 1937) pg.60
- Sparnota Latvija, No.41 (Nov 1937) pg.316, 318
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York