- May 19, 1936 - graduates from the Riga Glider School.
- July 31, 1938 - crashes in "Zilais Putns II", with Viktors Krastins, near Valka.
- November 28, 1938 - a member of the third graduating class of the Latvian Aero Club's Sport Pilots course. (Riga)
- Listed as a pilot in the LAK's reserve squadron.
- March 1939 - participates in the LAK's glider assembly shop in Riga.
- 1940 - completes the shortened Pilot's Training course (shortened as a result of the Soviet Occupation).
- October 1943 (German Occupation) - begins training at Liepaja-Grobini in preparation for the formation of a Latvian aviation unit.
- March 1, 1944 (German Occupation) - graduates from flight training and is assigned to NSG 12, the Latvian unit in the German Luftwaffe. He is
a member of the 1st Squadron of the unit. Rank: Corporal
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1979 No.1 pg. 35
- Hazners & Berzins (ed) LKOPKL Vol.7 pg. 22
- Loza & Ozolins, Latviesu Lidotaji Vol.2, pg. 12, 81
- Sparnota Latvija, No.51 (Sept 1938) pg. 635
- Sparnota Latvija, No.54 (Dec 1938) pg. 752
- Sparnota Latvija, No.66 (Dec 1939) pg.383
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York