- Born: 1898, in Riga
- 1920 - entered military service, assigned to the Aviation section.
- 1924 - Graduated from Flight school, earning pilot's license #88
- Died: June 29, 1927 in air accident over Spilve.
- Bemchens was single, but due to be married in a few weeks when he died. He was laid to rest in Mezu Kapi, Riga.
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-06-30
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-07-01
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-07-02
- Latvijas Kareivis 1927-07-03
- Photo by B.Rouse
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York