- April 10, 1925 - makes his first solo flight.
- Sept. 15, 1926 - is transferred to naval aviation
- From Sept.1926 - January 1, 1927 he logged 96 hours of flying time in naval aircraft.
- March 23, 1927 - crashes Hanriot HD 17 # 5 and the aircraft is not repaired, being officially written off in November 1928.
- June 5, 1932 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- Sept.9, 1934 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- Sept.8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- Bruvels, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York