- July 27, 1925 - makes his first solo flight (LVG #27) Rank: Sargeant
- 1926 - graduates from flight school.
- August 7, 1928 - is checked out on the new Letov S.16
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- April 30, 1931 - makes his first parachute jump (Spilve)
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- May 10, 1934 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Jelgava.
- September 2, 1934 - participates in the privately-organized Aviation Festival at Daugavpils.
- October 7, 1934 - participates in the privately-organized Aviation Festival at Valmiera.
- September 27-28, 1936 - participates in the inaugural "Flight Around Latvia" contest.
- September 26-27, 1937 - participates in the second "Flight Around Latvija" contest.
- A member of the Latvian Aviation Club's reserve pilot squadron.
- October 25, 1939 - as flying instructor for the Latvian Aero Club, he graduates eleven pilots from the Sport Pilot
program in Daugavpils.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.10
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1979 No.3 pg. 15
- Latvijas Kareivis May 22, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Sparnota Latvija, No.41 (Nov 1937) pg.290, 312
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York