- 1920 - Graduated from Bluma high school
- 1923 - Graduated from Military College with rank of Lieutenant
- Assigned to the 11th Dobeles infantry
- 1926 - Completed officer courses (Communications)
- 1926 - Transfers to the Aviation Division
- Sept. 1, 1927 - promoted to the rank of 1st Lt.
- July 28, 1928 - Graduates from flight school
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- April 29, 1932 - crashed the Martinsyde Buzzard at Bolderaja.
- June 5, 1932 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- Nov. 17, 1933 - promoted to the rank of Captain-Lieutenant
- Was awarded the Order of Three Stars
- September 8, 1935 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- A member of the 1st Escadrille when he suffered a fatal accident -
died on June 15, 1936.
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Sparnota Latvija June, 1936. #24
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York