- 1927 - Graduated from Valkas high school.
- 1929 - Graduates from military college, artillery specialty.
- 1930 - Transfers to the Aviation Regiment
- October 17, 1930 - Graduates from flight school.
- The first treasurer of the Latvian Aero Club, a position he held until
his death in 1935.
- As an aviator he displayed a particular talent for aerobatics and was a
popular performer at Aviation Festivals.
- May 28, 1933 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 9, 1934 - Participated in the Aviation Festival at Spilve.
- September 8, 1935 - Participated in the Aviation Festival at Spilve. He
demonstrated aerobatics in a Bristol Bulldog, and flew the same aircraft in a
demonstration of fighter aircraft repelling bombers.
- November 4, 1935 - dies in a mid-air collision at Spilve.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.7
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
- Sparnota Latvija No.17, November 1935, pg. 470 - 472
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York