- Joined the Imperial Russian Air Service prior to the First World War.
- 1913 - Graduated from flight school in Sevastopol.
- During the war he was Commander of an aviation division. Rank: Colonel
- October 1917 - at the outbreak of the Russian Civi War Jaunitis continued to fly for the White Russians.
- After the war he found himself in eastern Russia, but was able to make his way to Latvia where he volunteered for the aviation service.
- July 22, 1920 - elected to head the Airman Casualty Fund.
- December 28, 1920 - Placed in charge of the Aviation Park technical section.
- February 2, 1921 - removed from his position in charge of the technical section because of his inadequate knowledge of Latvian.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York