- August 21, 1923 - Either Munters or Jere (two versions of the story) were at the controls of Fokker D.VII #4 when
it was in a ground collission with Halberstadt #19
- April 8, 1925 - makes his first solo flight
- January 22, 1927 - named adjutant to the Commander of the Aviation Regiment.
- August, 1928 - upon the death of Metums, named Commander of the 3rd Divizions Reconnaissance Squadron. (Rank: Captain)
- September 12, 1929 - participates, with Trejs in Letov #18K, in the goodwill flight around Europe.
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- June 5, 1932 - participates in the aviation festival at Riga/Spilve.
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the aviation festival at Riga/Spilve.
- Sept.9, 1934 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- May 16, 1935 - August 3, 1936 - serves in the civil aviation administration.
- 1939 - commander of the 3rd Reconnaissance Squadron. Rank: Captain
- October 1939 - serves at the Regiment's flight school, in charge of the observer training section.
- October 1940 - June 1941 (Soviet Occupation) - required to serve as Commander of the Latvian "Gulbene" squadron, which is a
part of the Soviet 24th Territorial Corps. Rank: Lt.Colonel
- June 14, 1941 (Soviet Occupation) - arrested by the Soviets, deported to a labour camp in Norilsk, Siberia.
- 1942 - taken, by the Soviets, from the labour camp and murdered.
- Andersons, E. Latvijas Brunotie Speki, pg. 305
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.7, 19
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 88, 131
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1969 No.2 pg. 17 [Rucels]
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1970 No.3 pg. 17, 19
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1982 No.5 pg. 26
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1982 No.6 pg. 34
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1983 No.1 pg. 18
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1983 No.2 pg. 15
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1983 No.3 pg. 31
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1983 No.6 pg. 29
- Insignia Magazine - Latvian Air Force 1918-1940 pg.16
- Irbitis, K. Of Struggle and Flight
- Jaunakas Zinas, June 2, 1932, pg.10
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
- Loza & Ozolins, Latviesu Lidotaji Vol.2, pg. 78
- Sparnota Latvija, No.61 (July 1939) pg.247