- 1915 - Graduates from Czarist Russian flight school (Sevastopol)
- 1916 - serves as a flight instructor in Russian air force.
- April 14, 1920 - joins the Latvian military, aviation section.
- July 24, 1921 - in Sopwith Strutter #2 makes a successful forced landing near Tornkalns.
- August 7, 1921 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- March 17, 1922 - takes part in the operation to resupply (by air) German ships locked in the ice in the Gulf of Riga.
- April 1922 - makes a successful forced landing at Plavinas, en route to Daugavpils.
- Briefly, during a period of transition, served as the head of the first Latvian Aero Club.
- 1923 - Rank: Captain
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 101
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York