- 1927 - graduates from flight school. Rank: Lieutenant
- December 1929-1930 - a member of the 1st Fighter Squadron, flying Bristol Bulldogs.
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- December 5, 1930 - designated the status "combat pilot"
- March 1931 - a member of the 2nd Fighter Squadron, flying Bristol Bulldogs.
- April 30, 1931 - crashes in Bristol Bulldog #80.
- September 8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- December 16, 1936 - a member of the search committee making decisions regarding the purchase of new fighter aircraft. They
chose the Gloster Gladiators.
- August 21, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- October, 1938 - a member of the 2nd Fighter Squadron, flying Gloster Gladiators. Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- September, 1939 - Second in command of the 2nd Fighter Squadron, Riga.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.12
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1982 No.6 pg. 34
- Latvijas Kareivis May 22, 1930
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York