- 1923 - graduates from flight school.
- October 11, 1923 - observer with a Reconnaissance unit.
- September 1926 - serving in the naval aviation unit.
- May 25, 1936 - with the dissolution of the naval aviation squadron, Karklins is transferred to the Aviation Regiment's
8th Reconnaissance Squadron. Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- October, 1939 - Communications Director for the Aviation Regiment. Rank: Captain
- 1941 (Soviet Occupation) - arrested and deported to Siberia.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York