- March 9, 1902 - Born, of Latvian parents living in Russia
- Completes his primary education in Russia.
- 1918 - volunteers for the "Troika Regiment" and is wounded in action.
- 1920 - returns to Latvia and enters Military College.
- 1922 - Graduates from Military College
- 1926 - Transfers to the Aviation Division, attends flight school.
- August 28, 1928 - Promoted to the rank of Lt.-Capt.
- 1931 - On the roster of the 2nd Reconnaissance Squadron.
- Assigned the responsiblity of parachute instruction for members of his Squadron.
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1940 - 1941 - (Soviet occupation) Avoids arrest and deportation to Siberia by living in the forests.
- 1942 - (German occupation) Serves in the military, fighting the Soviets.
- 1948 - emigrates to Venezuela
- 1958 - emigrates to the USA, settles in Chicago, Illinois. Later moves to California.
- Nov.12, 1968 - dies, in Long Beach, California.
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1968, No.1
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1968, No.6
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York