- October 16, 1930 - graduates from flight school. Rank: Lieutenant
- June 17, 1932 - crashes in Martinsyde ADC.1 #61 while landing at Daugavpils.
- October 20, 1932 - while landing at Jurmala, Kleinbergs rips the undercarriage from Martinsyde ADC.1 #62.
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- August 1933 - on the roster of the 2nd Fighter Squadron
- September 8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1936-1938 - serves in the Civil Aviation administration.
- August 21, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- October 1938 - on the roster of the 2nd Fighter Squadron.
- August 13, 1939 - designated with the status "Combat Pilot"
- September 1939 - flight commander with the 2nd Fighter Squadron, based in Riga.
- 1940 - head of the Latvian Aero Club flight school in Daugavpils.
- After the war he emigrated to Argentina.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.11
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Sparnota Latvija, No.33 (Mar 1937) pg.91
- Sparnota Latvija, No.41 (Nov 1937) pg.316
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York