- July 31, 1907 - Born, in Smiltene
- October 2, 1928 - earns his pilots wings (Rank: sergeant)
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- July 8, 1937 - with Kirpitis as pilot, Krumins is passenger/observer when they crash in DH9A #4.
- October, 1938 - member of the 3rd Fighter Squadron.
- June 7, 1939 - As part of the Aviation Regiment's 20th anniversary, he is awarded the Award of Honour, II Class.
- After the war, emigrated to Canada.
- July 18, 1969 - Died, in Milwaukee Wisconsin, USA.
Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
Kadets No.4, 1974.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York