- March 23, 1914 - born, in Riga.
- Graduates from Riga High School No.2
- Spring, 1934 - graduated in the first Aizsargi class in flight school
- May 12, 1934 - participated (with a parachute jump) in the Aviation Festival at Ikskile. Over the years, Lesinskis made a total
of three such parachute jumps.
- September 8, 1935 - participated in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 13, 1935 - nearing the end of his compulsory military service, he is assigned to the Flight School to be prepared
as a Reserve pilot.
- 1935-36 - One of the very few Aizsargi pilots who was willing to fly the Gourdou Lesseure.
- July 11, 1937 - participated in the Aviation Festival at Kuldiga.
- July 25, 1937 - participated in the Aviation Festival at Rujiena.
- August 22, 1937 - participated in the Aviation Festival at Valmiera.
- May 17, 1938 - dies in Finland. Crashes while demonstrating the Irbitis I-12.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.12
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Humberstone, R. Latvian Air Force 1918-1940
- Irbitis, K Latvijas Aviacija un tas Pionieri
- Irbitis, K. Of Struggle and Flight
- Latvijas Aviacijas Fonda Avize, No.4, August 31, 1991
- Latvijas Aviacijas Fonda Avize, No.6, Oct. 16, 1991
- Sparnota Latvija
- No.37/38 (Jul/Aug 1937) pg.234
- No.41 (Nov 1937) pg.290, 311, 312, 316
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York