- July 19, 1925 - with pilot S.Meijers makes a very long-range reconnaissance flight on the Baltic Sea to investigate Soviet
naval units operating off Latvia's coast, near Liepaja.
- 1926 - on the roster of the naval section (status: observer)
- 1934 - logs 23 hours, 5 minutes of flight time.
- May 25, 1936 - with the dissolution of the Naval Aviation section, Lidaks is transferred to the 8th Reconnaissance Squadron (naval),
- June 22, 1936 - participates in the naval goodwill flight around northern Europe, serving as primary navigator. He shared
Fairey Seal #26 with A.Zarins & J.Indans.
- September 1939 - Second in Command of the 8th Reconnaissance Squadron (naval), based in Liepaja. Rank: Lt.Capt.
- October 25, 1939 (Soviet Occupation) - at the dissolution of the Aviation Regiment, four Fairey Seals and one He-4 are
transferred from Liepaja to Kisezers, under the command of A.Lidaks.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York